T20 blast table

The tournament was held from 25 May to 16 July

The T20 Blast , currently named the Vitality Blast for sponsorship reasons, is a professional Twenty20 cricket competition for English and Welsh first-class counties. It is the top-level Twenty20 competition in England and Wales. The competition has been known by a variety of names due to commercial sponsorship. It was known as the Twenty20 Cup from to , the Friends Provident t20 and Friends Life t20 from to , and the Natwest t20 Blast from to The competition has been sponsored by insurance company Vitality since and is known as the Vitality Blast. In response to dwindling crowds and reduced sponsorship, the decision was made to launch a 20 over competition with the aim of boosting the game's popularity, particularly with the younger generation.

T20 blast table

The current Vitality Blast logo. Derbyshire Falcons 74 Kent Spitfires won the toss and elected to bat.

Australia won by runs. Scotland need 23 runs from 32 overs. Day 2 - Session 3: M. Pradesh lead by 76 runs. Day 2 - Session 3: Mumbai lead by runs. Match starts in 3 hrs 3 mins.

T20 blast table

Australia vs New Zealand 1st Test. Afghanistan vs Ireland Only Test. Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I. Netherlands vs Nepal 5th Match. Namibia vs Netherlands 6th Match. Nepal vs Netherlands Final.

Proteinocean

Somerset Sabres. Rose Bowl. Glamorgan The competition has been sponsored by insurance company Vitality since and is known as the Vitality Blast. Birmingham Bears The 18 first-class counties compete for the title, initially playing in two or three geographical divisions, the number varying across the years. Birmingham Bears. The Yorkshire Post. Notts Outlaws won the toss and elected to field. Retrieved 29 May After the collapse of Stanford's series, the proposals were scrapped. Sussex Sharks won the toss and elected to field. Retrieved 17 July

Australia won by runs. Scotland need 23 runs from 32 overs. Day 2 - Session 3: M.

Lancashire Lightning. In response to dwindling crowds and reduced sponsorship, the decision was made to launch a 20 over competition with the aim of boosting the game's popularity, particularly with the younger generation. Joe Cooke Glamorgan made his T20 debut. Durham Northants Steelbacks were set a revised target of runs from 16 overs due to rain. Essex Eagles. Lancashire Lightning won the toss and elected to bat. Vitality Blast. Hampshire Royals. Retrieved 1 February

2 thoughts on “T20 blast table

1. I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *